Shipping and Returns
If you order a product, delivery within the Netherlands takes 2-3 working days. The delivery time depends entirely on PostNL or DHL. Public Transformation always delivers its orders on time.
Delivery of your order: shipping costs and delivery times
The delivery time of your order depends on the current availability of our assortment. We try to state the current delivery times for the items in your shopping cart as much as possible.
For all orders, the prices displayed on the website include VAT but exclude shipping costs unless stated otherwise. The shipping costs will be displayed to you at checkout.
Delivery within the Netherlands: The standard shipping and handling fee for shipments within the Netherlands (regardless of the number of products) is EUR 3.95. For orders over EUR 17.99, delivery is FREE! Delivery outside the Netherlands: The standard shipping and handling fee for worldwide shipments is EUR 5.00.
The delivery time for your entire order is the same as that of the item with the longest delivery time.
1. A consumer can dissolve an online purchase during a reflection period of 14 days without giving any reason provided that:
· The product has not been used, such as a book in its packaging or a coaching session that needs to be canceled, provided it is not within 24 hours of the agreed appointment (date/time).
· It is not a product that is specially made or adapted for the consumer, such as signed books.
· It does not concern digital products such as e-books or audiobooks. These cannot be returned. No refunds apply to these products.
· The consumer has not waived his right of withdrawal.
2. The reflection period of 14 days as mentioned in paragraph 1 commences:
· On the day after the consumer receives the last product or part of 1 order.
· As soon as the consumer has taken a service for the first time.
· As soon as the consumer has confirmed that he is going to take digital content via the internet.
3. The consumer can make his use of the right of withdrawal known via , if desired using the withdrawal form (model form from thuiswinkel.org) that can be downloaded via the website of Public Transformation, .
4. The consumer is obliged to return the product to Public Transformation within 14 days after making use of his right of withdrawal, failing which his right of withdrawal shall lapse.
5. The costs for returning the product are at the expense of the consumer.
6. Public Transformation will refund the amount to the consumer 14 days after receiving the timely exercise of the right of withdrawal, provided that the consumer has returned the product to Public Transformation in time.